Jeffrey H. Schervone
As the Managing Member of Schervone Law, Jeff counsels and represents a broad range of clients in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
Jeff serves as counsel for clients in state courts, federal courts and administrative agencies. Jeff handles a range of matters including insurance coverage, creditors' rights, contested foreclosures and tax sales, collections, FDCPA/TCPA, landlord/tenant, product liability, consumer protection, secured transactions, personal injury, premises liability, commercial disputes, commercial transportation, employment claims, professional liability.
Jeff counsels individuals, businesses, governmental entities and others on transactional and regulatory matters. For telecommunications law clients, Jeff brings an extensive background in electrical engineering, construction and business.
Arbitrator Superior Court of New Jersey, Burlington County
Admissions and Memberships
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Camden County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Leadership and Volunteering
Jeff handles cases on behalf of active-duty U.S. Servicemembers for the ABA Military Pro Bono Project.
Jeff serves on the Board of South Jersey Innovation Center, a New Jersey Nonprofit Corporation.
- J.D. Rutgers Law School Camden, New Jersey, 2003,
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Drexel University Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 1990.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Jeff worked in the electrical construction industry as a sales engineer and business manager. From 1990 to 1994, Jeff was an electrical engineer and contracts manager for Israel Aerospace Industries MALAT UAV located in Lod, Israel.